How I Use The Pinterest/Etsy Planner
Reasons To Use Pinterest With Your Etsy Store
- 88% or users report using Pinterest for Purchase Inspiration.
- Pinterest has over 460 million monthly users. You want to tap into this.
- Buyers are on Pinterest looking for handmade products
- Buyers are on Pinterest looking for gifts and inspiration.
- Buyers are on Pinterest to find unique.
- People are on Pinterest to find something they can't get on Amazon.
- Pinterest is the largest visual search engine. It isn't a social media.
- You don't have to dance or post last night's dinner on it.
- You're not expected to share your personal life on Pinterest.
- You can post up to 15 min. videos of your products and their use.
- You can post slide(carousel) pins to attract their eyes.
- You can use their Idea Pins to do tutorials on your products.
- You get loyal followers that love to see your new products, but don't need you to show up every day.
- It is easier to grow in popularity on Pinterest.
- Pinterest is growing by 37% year over year.
- 98% of users report trying new things they found on Pinterest.
- On Etsy, your competitors are all on the results page of a search. On Pinterest, you can link viewers directly to your own listing pages. Not search result pages with 20 of your competitors on the same page.
With all of these reasons, it is crazy not to tap into the buying power of the Pinterest users.